How to Buy a Home ?
Make Your Home Stand Out!
A certified home is a new way to make your home stand out from the crowd. After a pre-listing home inspection©, we create a one-page Report Overview. This simple document easily explains the findings of the inspection. We will produce this document with a large, beautiful photo of the front of your home. We use only glossy, heavy-weight paper so the potential buyer gains the confidence to consider making an offer on your quality home.
Your home rating is not as high as you want it to be? No problem. Make simple repairs and present receipts for the work done. We will then add stars to your sign and update your Report Overview.
Why wait for a potential buyer to do a home inspection? Add a home inspector to your home-selling team right from the start! Let us help you sell your home. We can even show you how to save money if some repairs are needed.
What Will Our Home Inspectors Do for You and Your Home? A Lot!
Here’s how we work:
1) We will inspect your home to meet the ASHI standards by a certified member of ASHI. We provide an electronic report at the time of the inspection.
2) We will prepare a one-page Report Overview of the report making the quality of the home easy for the buyer to understand, and explaining the findings of the inspection in a simplified manner.
3) We compare the report to our rating system, and assign a number of stars to appear both on the sign and on the Report Overview.
4) We install a yard sign, if you choose to display your rating.
5) We mail 10 copies of the Report Overview to you.
6) If you choose to correct any items noted in the report, just give us copies of receipts and any warranties from licensed contractors. We will update the Report Overview.
You have worked hard to maintain your home; allow us to make your
home stand out as a Certified Star Home among other listings.
How will Reliable Home Inspection Service's Certified Star© Pre-listing Inspection Program benefit you?
Home may sell faster!
Home may sell for more money!
No more buyers walking away because there may be a problem with the house.
No more 11th hour re-negotiations based on the inspector's findings.
No more helpless feelings that an inspector has raised an issue that is not a big problem.
No more buyers getting cold feet when they find out the home is not perfect.
No more buyers walking away because they don't have time for an inspection.
No more parade of inspectors through your home before a multiple-offer situation.
You choose the inspector based on reputation and credentials.
You resolve any differences of opinion about the house before it goes on the market.
All homes have room for improvement. Disclosing the condition of the home allows you to reflect the condition in the listing price, rather than have to negotiate again later when issues are discovered.
You fix any conditions identified (if you choose to) or simply reflect it in the purchase price. This takes it off the table as negotiating point against you.